“And he said: “The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.”II Samuel 22:2-4 NKJV
You were right there! I mean you were literally right in the midst of it. One wrong move or turn and it could’ve gone the other way.
- You could’ve had a memorial.
- You could’ve been a foundation.
- You could’ve been a cause.
- You could’ve been a “Gofund Me.”
- You could’ve been a poem.
- You could’ve been a remembrance.
- You could’ve been a memory.
- You could’ve been a recollection.
We empathize with those who have lost a loved one; but for you, Jesus said:
“YOU SHALL LIVE and NOT die.”
That IS a promise. For this reason alone, we should be willing to do and give everything Jesus asks of us…willingly.
“I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the LORD has done.” Psalms 118:17 NLT