- Little food in the refrigerator.
- Less than a 1/4 of gas in the car.
- Not enough money for the rent.
…but God ain’t fair.
- Routine checkup turns into a heath concern.
- Parent’s social security just enough but they still rely on you for a little help.
- You’re starting to believe the mechanic intentionally rigged the car to break down…again!
…but God ain’t fair.
Did you ever think to consider that the angels may be saying the same thing about you to God?
- “God, you have given them the most of you and they give you the least of their time.
…that ain’t fair.
- God, we see how careless they are with their food and how you decreased the bill amount due for this month, but they opted to do something else with the extra…
- We see how they eat and drink whatever they desire, putting death in their body, but expecting to receive life in return. They don’t honor their body as your temple…majority of their health issues are a direct result of them not taking care of themselves…
- We see that they murmur and complain about everything, just as the children of Israel did, unable to see the blessing of life because it did not present itself how they desired…
- We see they blame everything on you and you clearly have told them and have shown them that you are love and every good and perfect gift is from you; but the world has made them to believe that the condition of the world and all the sin within is your fault…
…that ain’t fair!”
And then, we hear our Heavenly Father’s reply to the angels, as He has already told us:
Isaiah 49:15 (NKJV)
“Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.”
Matthew 6:25-33 (NLT)
25 “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? 27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? 28 And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, 29 yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. 30 And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith? 31 So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ 32 These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. 33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.”
Don’t continue to look down, look up. The Spirit is willing and ready to strengthen you when you call on Him. There is going to be trouble. There are going to be trials as well, but we must remember this:
Life may not seem fair…but God is not far!
Acts 17:24-27 (NLT)
24 “He is the God who made the world and everything in it. Since he is Lord of heaven and earth, he doesn’t live in man-made temples, 25 and human hands can’t serve his needs—for he has no needs. He himself gives life and breath to everything, and he satisfies every need. 26 From one man he created all the nations throughout the whole earth. He decided beforehand when they should rise and fall, and he determined their boundaries. 27 His purpose was for the nations to seek after God and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him—though he is not far from any one of us.”