How would you expect the royal family to behave? When you think of royalty, what comes to mind? I Imagine one of power, wealthy, a rich heritage and lineage of historical figures whose works and causes shaped the future. There’s a quiet confidence in knowing that whatever comes up against you, it will be destroyed. There’s a badge of honor and respect to protect the Kingdom at all cost. There are just some behaviors and actions that would be totally out of character as representatives of the Kingdom. For example.
- If you were a queen, would you sell your body for monetary gain?
- Would you perform favors for men for the purposes of having a bill paid or wearing stylist clothing?
- If you were a king, would you congregate with others in the kingdom, to destroy innocent lives through violence in your kingdom?
- If you were a queen, would you belittle and disrespect yourself, pleasuring yourself with men as you choose and not waiting on a spouse who would become king and promote your kingdom?
- If you were a queen, would degrade the other women in your kingdom because they do not possess what you possess or would you provide opportunity for them to succeed?
- If you were a king, would you sleep with whom you desired, conceive children and then leave them and their mother to struggle on their own?
- If you were a queen, would you wear clothing to entice men or would you dress to reflect your kingdom in a respectful manner?
- If you were a king, would you rob and steal to get what you needed, when you already possess everything through your Father?
- If you were a king or a queen, would you talk negatively of the people in your kingdom and gossip about their situation or would you send help to help your people, understanding that the weakness of one reflects on the entire country and your reign as king or queen?
- If you were a king or a queen, you would not do these things.
Oh but you are a king and a queen young man, baby girl. When we give our lives to Christ, we become a part of the royal family and we inherit the blessings of royalty. We become heirs to His kingdom.
However, we must learn and know the code of conduct of our Kingdom, through the word of God. We must learn what the expectations are of us as being royalty. If we do that – some things we wouldn’t have any fellowship in or take part of. Build the Kingdom. Teach your little princes and princesses their worth and value to the Kingdom. Uplift and encourage one another. There will be neighboring countries of evil attempting to destroy, take from your Father’s Kingdom and oppress the people of the Kingdom. Stand firm in the foundation laid through your royal lineage.
“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” Ephesians 6:12-13 NKJV
Our identity is not in how the world sees us but how God sees us. We are royalty though Jesus Christ. Take your rightful place and be who your Father has called you to be. You were chosen for this. You were created to be in this position before you were even placed in your mother’s womb. The Kindgom of God, our Father, is calling for leaders to stand firm without wavering. Your family is strong. Your lineage possesses power beyond measure. There is no one or nothing that can come against it…unless YOU allow it. The choice is yours. What are you going to do? ROYALTY!
“But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light. “Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God’s people. Once you received no mercy; now you have received God’s mercy.” Dear friends, I warn you as “temporary residents and foreigners” to keep away from worldly desires that wage war against your very souls. Be careful to live properly among your unbelieving neighbors. Then even if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior, and they will give honor to God when he judges the world.”1 Peter 2:9-12 NLT