It’s Friday. You may have felt as if you have been beaten and trampled over all week. Let me leave you with this.
Maybe you feel worthless and you struggle with depression. Maybe you are feeling empty which makes it hard for the people that you love and who love you.
When the enemy tells you (sometimes it’s not the enemy, it’s the “inner me.”) that you’re standing in the wrong place. You don’t belong. When he tried to make you doubt that the Holy Spirit has your journey already mapped out. Don’t fight the enemy on his terms; Don’t clap back. If you respond on his fleshly terms then he wins and you have no covering. You enter the battle uncovered.
The bible says in 2 corinthians 10:4 that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty THROUGH God to the pulling down of strongholds.
Fight the enemy with the word of God.
- Adjust your hair.
- Fix your little carmex or lip gloss
- Wipe your brow.
- Make sure your heels are planted firmly in the ground or your tennis shoes are laced right.
- Adjust your skirt or your jeans.
- Fix your blouse –ladies, make sure you are not exposing cleavage. We need to make sure we are hidden IN Christ
- Men, straighten up your tie.
In case you haven’t noticed by now, every area I mentioned is covered by the armor of God- PUT IT ON!
- Gird your waist with truth.
- Cover your breastplate with righteousness.
- Cover your feet by being fully prepared in the Gospel of Peace.
- Get your shield of Faith and your helmet of salvation.
That is the only way we can stand, and having done all to stand- what you supposed to do? STAND!
So – As you’re standing and the enemy is ranting and raving and taunting you, telling you that you don’t belong, you aren’t qualified, you can’t do what they do, or noone will listen to you. He may say to you: Look at your past and where you came from. When he’s done with his shenanigans you tell him this:
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13 NKJV