If you were forced to decide which child you would grant access to Heaven or to Hell, could you do it?
- What would be your criteria?
- What would be the requirements?
- Would those requirements pertain to you as well?
Your entire relationship with God is based on grace. You are saved by grace AND live by grace.
How dare we attempt to make The Lord choose who to extend His grace to.
He loves us all equally. It’s the sin that He hates because He understands the origin of it and the plan of it!When we begin to pick and choose who to extend salvation to, we relieve ourselves of being a servant and create our own thrown. There is only one.
“The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all.” Psalms 103:19 CEB
The grace of God is unrestricted and accessible to all of those who seek for it.
“All have sinned and fall short of God’s glory, but all are treated as righteous freely by his grace because of a ransom that was paid by Christ Jesus.” Romans 3:23-24 CEB
- Are there people in your life you believe are not worthy of God’s grace?
- Are there people in your life to whom you are not willing to extend grace?
- Take some time to ask God to show his grace to them and ask God to help you begin the grace of forgiveness.