We are only limited by the restrictions that we place on ourselves – starting with the defeated thoughts from the mind.
If we realize just how powerful our thoughts are, we would never think negatively.
Let’s begin today with: “I can…”
- I can build a successful business.
- I can be happy.
- I can make a difference.
- I can forgive others who have wronged me.
- I can believe in myself.
- I can break the generational cursing.
- I can begin the cycle of generational blessings.
- I can influence my family through my faith in Jesus.
- I can be content in my season of singleness.
- I can be supportive of my spouse.
- I can love my neighbor as myself.
- I can control my eating habits.
- I can control my spending habits.
- I can refuse to allow others to unload garbage and gossip into my ears.
- I can love those who reject me.
- I can be who and what I was purposed to become.
- I can stretch myself beyond my expectations.
- I can be the lender and not the borrower.
- I can be new in Jesus Christ.
- I can be set free from all of my past mistakes.
- I can be a beacon of light and a ray of hope for someone, even if it is myself.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13 NKJV
Your life is filled with choices. The choices either produce a harvest of good or a harvest of bad fruit in your life. You have the choice!
You become what you believe! If you change your mind, you can change your life.