- The thoughts that you had.
- The verbiage that you spoke with negative intentions.
- The revengeful actions you took.
- The conversations you participated in, which were predicated on heresy.
- The temptation that you gave into anyway…
- The dispassionate effort you give to be a living sacrifice.
- The complaints that you make- not recognizing the blessings that you have.
- The confusion and discord that you caused.
- The unseasoned, graceless words you spoke (Colossians 4:6).
Would we be entangled in any of these things…if God was right there, standing on the right side of us?
“I always put the LORD in front of me; I will not stumble because he is on my right side.” Psalms 16:8 CEB
If we place Him (and His word) in front of us, we would not succumb to the things aforementioned.
Whose leading who?