Good morning to each and every one of you. This morning is good, because our Father is good.
I woke up this morning, sluggish, thinking of all the things I had to do and how I have not effectively managed my tasks to make my days productive. With my shoulders drooping and my feet slowly sliding from the mattress to the floor, I got up and began to move around, so that I can take my son to his basketball canoe.
I read a bit, showered, grabbed my juice, got the children ready, and began my day.
I prayed and spoke my prayer that I pray over myself, daily – my crafted for myself, through the word. Then, I asked the Spirit to direct me on what to read today.
The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad. Psalm 118:24 (NIV)
This is the day! This. IS. IT!!! THIS…is the day. Not tomorrow, not next week, not yesterday. This is not the year…this is the day! The Lord has done IT, today!!!!
- This is the day, your strength is renewed.
- This is the day, you refocus on what is important.
- This is the day, you manage your task to accomplish all that you need.
- THIS is the day, that you stop granting access to toxic thoughts and toxic conversations the ability to defile your spirit.
- THIS is the day you put God first.
- This is the day that you renew your mind.
THIS. IS. THE. DAY.
How is this the day? Well, why not today?
I do not care what others may have said about you, and what you have come to believe about yourself. God has spoken some GOOD things about you! This. IS. THE. DAY that you begin believing your Father!
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV