Take a moment to consider this…
- Perhaps the one you turn to for strength, needs strengthening.
- Perhaps the one you request prayer of needs prayer.
- Perhaps the one that is defensive was left to fend for themselves.
- Perhaps the one that wears the tough outer shell needed someone to be vulnerable with.
- Perhaps the one who is leading, simply desires to be led.
Pray for those who are dependent upon to be leaders in their families, on their jobs, in their church.
Guess who that consist of? Everyone.
The transparent truth of our lives is that we are all human beings. Our past, our upbringings, and our sufferings have shaped our thoughts, our mental processes, our reactions to daily situations; but if we took the time to understand one another, maybe their would be less misunderstandings. Most situations occur from a lack of communication and misunderstandings.
Life consists of conflict but their must be resolution. We as representatives of Jesus Christ have to use our God-given power to bring peace to situations. Perhaps it is why the Lord calls peacemakers blessed, because it is truly a gift to bring peace in crisis.
“Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.” Matthew 5:9 NKJV
As you relax on this day, take the time to refocus your mind.
- Remember the situations you have gone through that could have been avoided.
- Remember how the Lord met you where you were.
- Remember when you were misunderstood.
- Remember how the love of God comforted you.
- Remember how the enemy devised a plan to destroy your focus and your heart.
- Remember the faith God has in you!
God has put together a plan for your life that brings Him glory. That is why we were predestined to be birthed into this world.
“For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—” Ephesians 1:4-5 NIV
I need you to reach my destiny in the Lord. Can we labor together?
“Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:3 NIV