Isaiah 53:5 (NKJV)
“But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”
“At what point is it enough? You do not want to be acquainted with sacrifice. You do not want to be acquainted with suffering and yet you want me to supply you with everything you desire. I sacrificed my life for you. My Father loves you SO much, that He was willing to offer Me for you. And because I love my Father so, I love what and who He loves and I desire to please Him and make Him happy. Therefore I was willing to give my life for yours. He saw something in you. He made you. He knows you. So since He felt so strongly about you, I said okay…Father, I’ll do it. Not only did He but so did I. You do realize I was there when our Father created you, right? He was so excited that He wanted you to have access to everything that would make you happy.
So – I carried a cross and only one…ONE person was willing to help me. I was beaten to the point of being unrecognized. I was left to die alone. The same ones that laughed at me, I died for. I had metal nails hammered into my hands and the most sensitive parts of my feet- because my Father wanted to be with you. He wanted to re-establish a relationship with you. He wants you to experience the power of His majesty, His glory and His love. I took beatings (stripes) for your sins. I took beatings for your rejections of My Father.
- You may have suffered a loss of a child, but My Father didn’t ask for YOU to sacrifice your child’s life. He sacrificed His own.
- You may have lost a job- your dream job, but you didn’t die of starvation. My Father STILL provided a way for you to eat.
- You may have been diagnosed with an illness in your body, but sickness is not from My Father. That’s an attempt of the enemy for you to question the power and authority you have and the Love my Father has. He said whatever you unlock on earth would be unlocked in Heaven and whatever you lock up on earth would be locked in heaven.
- My Father thought that it was a reasonable service (a job that was not difficult) for you to present your body to Him, to be used by Him, but somehow it became unreasonable for you.
- It’s unreasonable for you to give your tithes and offerings, but it’s reasonable for me to open the windows of Heaven and bless you.
- It’s unreasonable for you to confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that I am REAL and not just a story in a bible, but it’s reasonable for you to ask me to give you all of your heart’s desires.
- It’s unreasonable for you to take the time to learn who I am and establish a relationship with me, but it’s reasonable for you to ask me to give you a relationship with a man or a woman.
Do not forget to remember, that I love you! And my entire mission, my whole existence and purpose, was to prove to you how much my Father and I love you. Is not that enough for you to fight for your relationship with me?
Don’t forget to remember that I love you. Your brother, Jesus.”
(Another conversation I’ve had in my mind about what Jesus could be thinking).
🎶🎶 I love you Jesus. I worship and adore you.